I believe in love, honesty, equality, awareness and laughter. This is where I try to work out how to have all of that in my life, how to share those things with others and hopefully where I get stronger, faster, better and more authentic than I have ever been before.Spoon Theory Motivation Personal Notes To Self Ask me anything
Loving your body isn’t conceited
Feeling proud of yourself doesn’t make you a narcissist
Giving yourself credit for something won’t make you lose motivation to keep bettering yourself
Caring about your own happiness isn’t shallow
Putting your recovery first isn’t selfish
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
- Abusers can do nice things for people they are not abusing.
- Abusers can do nice things for people that they are abusing.
- Abusers can otherwise seem like nice, caring, supportive people when they are not actively abusing someone.
- It does not mean they’re not fucking abusers.