Anonymous asked: sending some anon love <3
After My Nephew's First Birthday, I'm Shattered!
Oh Dear Lords… can I just sleep now?!?!?!?!? Nope… have to wait until after dinner and everyone else is in bed… Sofuckintired!!!!! I’m going to take myself off to the movies tonight and just chill…
Reblog this if you want a long message from...
I would really like to find somewhere quite to go...
Too bad its not going to happen.
Quote from my Fathers blog!
So quick recap: My Dad is riding his recumbent trike ( http://www.greenspeed.com.au/trikes.html) from Rome to Paris over a 4 month period, he is about halfway through and I wanted to share a couple of things from his blog that have blown me away this morning. Lets keep in mind I don’t have a very ‘fit’ family, and my father started his - lets be frank - obsession with his trike...
Sweeping the back yard for an hour and 10 minutes
446 cal… Glad I’m still getting some work in while I’m away…
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!
I’m in a HORRIBLE mood and its my nephews first birthday today and nasty sarcastic words are coming out of my mouth before they get filtered by my brain and I don’t really like children (okay I hate them) but I like my nephew and my sister told me there would be about 8 and not there are like 18 and I’m really really angry and upset and I can’t say anything because its...
Feeling properly awake for the first time...
I’ve been doing all what I need to do all day, eating properly, drinking water and tea. I’ve tried a hot shower, still fucked. Got out side and did some physical activity (sweeping the front stoop and driveway), utterly Blerg!!!! Rested - not slept - while trying to keep my mind busy. Then I had lunch… Nom nom nom English muffins with ham, cheese, avocado and tomato and I finally...
I want to find a good protein powder to add to my baking. But I know so little about what’s good and why. I’m going to do some googling but I’d like to know what kind of powder you guys use and why. Think you can help me out?
ahealthodyssey said: Freaking excellent goal! This is sooooooo on my bucket list!!! timtamslam said: this is a beautiful, precious goal. good luck lovely! x Thank you beautiful ladies!!! I’ll have to really sit down and think about how I do this, but you can be damned sure I’ll be having that conversation with my GP, my Physio and my PT in the coming weeks. I need to find a...
My Big Goals
I totally just made a new page on my blog for this stuff.. but this is important enough for me to want people to see too! Okay, so I tend not to try to think about the goals at the moment, other than in really short little things that I can do, which I’ll be talking about soon, as I’ve got some ideas that I’m going to kick in on when I get back from Canberra next week, but I wanted to put up a...
This is a test!
I’m exhausted, I have got dinner with one of my favourite people in the world tonight and I do not want to nap and I do not want to take have energy drinks… But the idea that it’s a test and this is part of why I’m not working and why I’m doing this now. Its so that a year from now my sleeping habits will be better, a. I won’t need energy drink and I’ll be...
Okay, because I'm super exhausted and bored and I...
1. Taken a picture naked? Yes, Yes I have. I want to get into semi nude/nude photography, I love the idea of classical nudes and things. And I want to kick start it with a shoot that's me, so yes I have and yes I will again!
2. Painted your room? Nope, But I have helped people paint.
3. Kissed a member of the same sex? Uhuh!
4. Drove a car? Yuppers
5. Danced in front of your mirror? Who doesn't?!?!
6. Had a crush? Yes,
7. Been dumped? Once!
8. Stole money from a friend? Does my Dad count?!
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? All the time, its like a past time with the social group I hang around with.. I just wish I had more time to get to know new people in seriously bizzar situations!
10. Been in a fist fight? No, But I think these days I'm getting closer to losing the plot agains some of the stupider people in my life, and I have sure wanted to throw punches from time to time. Most recently at a SERIOUSLY offensive Dr.
11. Snuck out of your house? I never had to, I started working at 11 in my dream job that was very much a night time thing, so I'd go to work and party it up (which sounds weird, but trust me, I never worked so hard and had some much fun as the years I did working in Theatre).
12. Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Its called life, I've just recently deleted the number of the 'unrequited love' of my teenage life. I wish him well and am fully aware that we would have been shit together (always knew that), but it didn't stop how badly I wanted him...
13. Been arrested? Nope.. I'm a good girl *scoff*
14. Made out with a stranger? Did I mention I worked in life theatre for 10 years... that's doesn't even need to be asked!!!
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? ... I'm 24, so I'm not even gonna respond to that one
16. Left your house without telling your parents? oh yea... baaaaaaadddddd idea!
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? nope.
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? nope, but then I did skip homework when I was studying online to do whatever, does that count?
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? repeatedly.
20. Seen someone die? No
21. Been on a plane? uhuh
22. Kissed a picture? uhuh
23. Slept in until 3? Probably, slept a stupidly long time, YES...
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? Many people
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Not only have I done this but I've done it in the best way possible... laying on a trampoline on my back watching the cloud shapes go by... we were hard core
26. Made a snow angel? No, my first foray into the snow last week.... well it was a bit of a disaster, But it was beautiful.
27. Played dress up? All the time, even now!!
28. Cheated while playing a game? I stole about 1500 bucks when Man Friend and I played Monopoly a few weeks ago.
29. Been lonely? Everyone has.
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? I used to sleep at my school, seeing as it had my workplace attached to it and I'd finish work at stupid o'clock in the morning (3-4am)
31. Been to a club? Uhuh
32. Felt an earthquake? Oh yes, most recently was last week, where we were about 20km from the Epicenter of the damn thing with no connectivity to the outside world and NO idea what was going on.
33. Touched a snake? Yeah, and while it was creepy as hell, it was still kinda cool
34. Ran a red light? Uhuh, oops
35. Been suspended from school? Nope, I was a little brownnoiser!!!
36. Had detention? Uhuh
37. Been in a car accident? Yupers
38. Hated the way you look? Every day
39. Witnessed a crime? Uhuh!
40. Pole danced? Several times, I'm not very good at it.
41. Been lost? I can't tell left and right (a side effect of being a tech in live theatre), and I can't read maps. You do the math.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Of my country... nope... Next April we are going.
43. Felt like dying? More often than you could know
44. Cried yourself to sleep? See above, more often than you could know
46. Sang karaoke? Not in public...
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yeah, its pretty harsh, not something I'd want to do again... But I will, you will, its life, everyone does, over and over again, the trick is to not get caught up in it and just keep going.
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? No, but laughing until I faint... yes!
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Nope, the snow storm last week hurt so much when the snow flakes hit me and we weren't out in it long enough for that sort of thing.
50. Kissed in the rain? Uhuh
51. Sang in the shower? Doesn't everyone?!?! The acoustics of singing in the shower are somewhat the same as singing on stage with the speakers set up properly so you can hear yourself too... I just for the life of me can't remember the name of it right now... EDIT... one hour and a loooong shower later... the Fold back speakers... Duh!!! How could I forget that!
52. Made out in a park? uhuh
53. Dream that you married someone? nope, but maybe
54. Glued your hand to something? Isn't that like a rule that you have to do that in primary school, and then again in high school?
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? No, but the first place I moved out of home into had a flag pole... we hoisted a pirate flag... that was a seriously disgusting house, and I loved most every moment I lived there!
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? Does cleavage count?
57. Been a cheerleader? Unoffically....
58. Sat on a roof top? Oh yes, I love looking out at the Canberra skyline from the roof of the Canberra Theatre!
59. Brush your teeth? I sure hope I have once or twice!
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? I don't watch scary movies with anyone. Too much time taking scripts apart trying to find ways to make the scary bits plausible to have the balls for things like that.
61. Played chicken? Used to
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? not that I can recall
63. Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? Yeah... and more importantly I stop strangers and tell them they look good too
64. Broken a bone? Again, do I really have to answer that one?
65. Been easily amused? Have you seen me on pain meds, its like my brain shrinks to the size of a pea... and I like dad jokes anyway...
66. Laughed so hard you cried? All the time, feels amazing
67. Mooned/flashed someone? Yeah... I'm a tart.. deal with it.
68. Cheated on a test? Probably
69. Forgotten someone’s name? Yeah.. But I usually tell people I'm going to do that when I'm introduced to them.
70. Slept naked? uhuh... I much prefer PJs
God Guys, I'm fucking shattered!
Its been a week since I stopped napping during the day and I’m so freaking tired! I’m getting to sleep with a lot more ease at night but I’m not sure how much of that is because I’m in Canberra rather than home, but either way, I’m so tired! Its 835am, I’ve been awake since 7am I’ve had breakfast, tea, a bottle of water my pain meds and I’m just...