A Belated Weekly Goals Recap Week 1 and Week 2 goals
WEEK ONE GOALS
- To be awake from morning to night, no napping for at least 7 days (I am two days into this).
- To attempt manage a full 7 days without any sleeping aids (valium - unless its required for pain, sleeping tabs, phenergan) (I am also two days into this).
To use my foam roller at least twice in the next 7 days, shoulders, thighs, glutes, ITB, inner thighs
- To complete my stretches/exercises from my Physio at least 3 times
To spend a little bit of time every day working on the house and my headspace.
Above and beyond that I didn’t have a goal goal of getting on the bike but I wanted it out there that I needed to get back into it, and I’ve done that three times this week, low resistance and anything from 16-30 minutes.
All in all, I’m pretty proud of myself.
WEEK TWO GOALS
- Update my resume to a standard where I can apply for jobs. I want to have two resumes, one for retail and one for Admin. Once I have updated it I will get it read over by at least two different knowledgeable friends.
- Spend some time every day going through the house work and my headspace. this includes meditation, cleaning, cooking, organising and parts of the ‘January cure’ which I will post on later
- Complete my stretches from the physio at least once. Lets start slow here and see if I can manage that
- Get on the bike three times - attempt to up the intensity of the work out
- Play the Wii fit games three times during the week with Man Friend. This is just as a relax-o and a fun thing for Martin and I to do that lets us spend time together moving….
- Spend some time talking to my friends, talking to the people I love. I’m making this a goal so I can use it as an example of just how important it is to communicate with my people.
I think that will do me for now… I’ll let you know how I go..